Everyone is understandably interested in the post Eltigrechico made about Breitbart. Here are some resources on the story:
Hopefully you already know that Andrew Breitbart died of a heart attack at age 43.
The coroner may have died two months after Breitbart in a case of Arsenic poisoning.
Then, the only witness to Breitbart’s death also went missing.
You guys are such crazy conspiracy theorists. I refuse to believe a charitable organization like the government would harm anyone.
In fact, I think the real thing we should be investigating here is if Breitbart had himself and the witnesses killed as the ultimate sacrifice in hopes that everyone thinks Obama killed him and they don’t re-elect Obama.
Think about it!
- newworldorphan likes this
- anarcho-alowisney likes this
- stylezdavis likes this
- andryushacx reblogged this from thefreelioness
- andryushacx likes this
- theonecalledbiz likes this
- sugashane reblogged this from thefreelioness and added:
- oldmacdonald reblogged this from thefreelioness
- fallout762 reblogged this from thefreelioness
- pablo-jose-666 likes this
- biognosis likes this
- priceofliberty reblogged this from thefreelioness
- thegatsandpartyhats reblogged this from thefreelioness and added:
- thegatsandpartyhats likes this
- damonwells likes this
- thefreelioness posted this