Libertarians seriously need to hop off Rand Paul’s dick.
And just fucking why?
YOU of all people seriously got dirt, STILL, over him having to Endorse Mitt so as not to commit political suicide?
I dont think your political career is enough of a reason to sell your principles out. In fact I dont think anything is worth selling your principles out. That’s why they’re called principles.
If his endorsing Romney means he has a better chance of being elected, then yes, it’s a good reason. If it’s the only way to get a Libertarian into office then so be it.
If I may invoke Cory Doctorow, “good people do shitty things one little compromise at a time.”
What Baker said. If he’s willing to violate hit own principles to support a shitty candidate that everyone, including Mitt’s 72 virgin sons, knew had zero chance of getting elected, than what else is he willing to compromise on?
I bet if Rand wins the nomination his running mate will be a pure NeoCon like Rubio.
- imaurel reblogged this from yung-lysenko and added:
- anarcho-alowisney likes this
- forgottendialectoftheheart likes this
- misterscarlet likes this
- theantistatist likes this
- the-cold-revolution reblogged this from antigovernmentextremist and added:
- xhighalert reblogged this from antigovernmentextremist and added:
- queerartisticnotions likes this
- buddy-hoppy reblogged this from yung-lysenko
- yung-lysenko reblogged this from naterab and added:
- naterab reblogged this from antigovernmentextremist and added:
- antigovernmentextremist reblogged this from xhighalert and added:
- lindseycathryn likes this
- cur-aga likes this
- jlnlcy likes this
- punkrockparranda likes this
- lizzyalex likes this
- phil0kalia likes this
- freexcitizen likes this
- tecumsehtemple likes this
- negropean likes this
- robert-crockett likes this
- kareemabdulabbar likes this
- buddyhimself likes this
- cyderpunk likes this
- theconservativebubble likes this