Libertarians seriously need to hop off Rand Paul’s dick.
And just fucking why?
YOU of all people seriously got dirt, STILL, over him having to Endorse Mitt so as not to commit political suicide?
I dont think your political career is enough of a reason to sell your principles out. In fact I dont think anything is worth selling your principles out. That’s why they’re called principles.
If his endorsing Romney means he has a better chance of being elected, then yes, it’s a good reason. If it’s the only way to get a Libertarian into office then so be it.
If I may invoke Cory Doctorow, “good people do shitty things one little compromise at a time.”
What Baker said. If he’s willing to violate hit own principles to support a shitty candidate that everyone, including Mitt’s 72 virgin sons, knew had zero chance of getting elected, than what else is he willing to compromise on?
I bet if Rand wins the nomination his running mate will be a pure NeoCon like Rubio.
- imaurel reblogged this from poissonmushroom and added:
- anarcho-alowisney likes this
- forgottendialectoftheheart likes this
- misterscarlet likes this
- theantistatist likes this
- the-cold-revolution reblogged this from antigovernmentextremist and added:
- xhighalert reblogged this from antigovernmentextremist and added:
- elevenbands likes this
- weird--stonk reblogged this from poissonmushroom
- poissonmushroom reblogged this from naterab and added:
- naterab reblogged this from antigovernmentextremist and added:
- antigovernmentextremist reblogged this from xhighalert and added:
- lindseycathryn likes this
- cur-aga likes this
- jlnlcy likes this
- punkrockparranda likes this
- hollyjollyliz likes this
- phil0kalia likes this
- freexcitizen likes this
- tecumsehtemple likes this
- beyonslayed likes this
- robert-cabot-lodge likes this
- kareemabdulabbar likes this
- buddyhimself likes this
- cyderpunk likes this
- ldsconservative likes this