Israel is engaged in a massive attack on the Gaza Strip, and all of fucking Europe is engaged in a mass strike-riot-protest against Austerity policies.
I like Ron Paul, and I’m sure his resignation speech was interesting, but is that really what y’all are talking about right now?
EDIT: there you go LALiberty.
You’re clearly not following the same “libertarians” that I’m following.
yeah my entire dash is Israel’s war crimes
Is a “right-libertarian” just any libertarian who is not a mutualist or left-libertarian agorist? Because that’s dumb.
Agorists/”free market anti-capitalists”, mutualists, anarcho-communists are the general family of left-libertarians.
Though the right-libertarian blogs have mostly come around to blogging on Gaza at this point.
I still don’t understand how people who don’t believe in private property ascribe to an ideology that has only 2 fundamental ideas and one of those is private property rights.
But enough of this silly in-fighting.
- the-aspiring-maverick likes this
- blackmack87 reblogged this from eltigrechico
- subversivetendencies likes this
- j4s0nd4v1s reblogged this from eltigrechico
- priceofliberty reblogged this from sugashane and added:
- michaelangerlo reblogged this from eltigrechico and added:
- eltigrechico reblogged this from sugashane and added:
- beyonslayed likes this