Goals for the next few weeks
1. Social Media Break - First and foremost, I need to take a step back form some of my personal social media accounts. Got a lot happening.
2. Help expand the new Online Store for one of our start-ups. It might be a make-it-or-break-it moment. (shameless plug: http://www.movieq.com/online/)
4. Finally start my new gig with the Radiopharmacutical company. I feel like I’ve been training and waiting forever.
5. Work on my college apps (yup, time to go back to school).
6. Finish landscaping the house.
7. Try to get a promotion at my current job*.
8. Join a Fencing academy. I’m serious, it seems like a lot of fun and my knees can’t take basketball anymore.
10. Rebuild my E30 M3.
My To-Do list is a lot longer than this but these are the main goals. Because of this I’m probably going to surf a lot less but still try to write some stuff here and there. I’m giving my self 2 weeks to knock most of this out. Wish me luck.
*I have a lot of “jobs” because I work sort of for a few companies, sort of for myself and sort of for my uncle’s portfolio. My wife jokes that if I quit half the jobs that I do, I can single-handedly cure the countries unemployment problems. Impossible, most people couldn’t do what I do (ego check). All in all, I work with or for 7 different companies, either part-time, consulting or full-time. I think it’s time that I narrowed that down a bit, too.