I mean Bernanke isn’t the Keynesian that Krugman is.
If anything, I’d put him up there with Mankiw and honestly Mankiw isn’t as unsufferable as Krugman is.
But yeah I mean Bernanke is just mainstream. It’d be wrong to say he’s as Keynesian as other popular economists are.
Bernanke is a typical consumption-and-debt based Keynesian. Borrow money, spend money, don’t save too much, manipulate rates to get desired results.
Krugman is borderline insane. Create bubbles to off-set previous bubbles? Economic impact of natural disasters is good? We need to prepare for an alien invasion that doesn’t exist in order to revive the economy?
Krugman probably drives around smashing windows and slashing tires just to try and raise the GDP. The dude’s a radical.
- sugashane reblogged this from michaelangerlo and added:
- lookingdownoninsects reblogged this from priceofliberty
- live-life-differently reblogged this from priceofliberty
- lordchuckle likes this
- michaelangerlo reblogged this from sugashane and added:
- semper-spes-est reblogged this from priceofliberty and added:
- priceofliberty reblogged this from hella-voluntaryism
- hella-voluntaryism reblogged this from priceofliberty and added:
- priceofliberty likes this
- live-life-differently likes this
- flightandsundry likes this
- allmarketsbecomeblack reblogged this from sugashane