Contempt for Capitalism. How A Lack of Understanding Sparked Hatred
This is a prime example of how limited the people are in their knowledge of how wealth is created and how that process is beneficial to all.
What anti-capitalists don’t understand about the advancement and progress of technology, industry and markets is that overtime what once seemed unattainable and luxurious eventually becomes the norm and even sub-par.
People are fairly clued up on how products come to market and we all can see how innovations eventually become cheaper. Your entire analysis misses is the point of the capitalist mode of production and why anti-capitalists have a problem with it.
Why don’t you enlighten us.
- ambiguation likes this
- mylifeinmegabytes likes this
- anarchei likes this
- halcyonhours likes this
- sugashane reblogged this from moslike and added:
- moslike reblogged this from sugashane and added:
- priceofliberty likes this
- nerdylibertarian likes this
- thefreelioness likes this
- sugashane posted this