How many idiots justified murder this week?
How many of you idiots tried to justify the killing of 150+ people today by regurgitating the following brainwashed statements of state-propaganda:
"He was a solider"
"He was just doing his job"
"He was just following orders"
"He was a hero"
"He saved his friends"
"He killed terrorists"
"He killed bad guys"
All of you are brainwashed fools. Murder is murder. Chris Kyle was so proud of murdering for the state that he wrote a book about it and proudly considered himself the “America’s Deadliest Sniper”.
He took young men who were mentally damaged by a bullshit war to a place that could conjure up ill feelings and even dangerous ones. PTSD is no joke. These men suffer due to over-immersion in violence.
What Chris Kyle championed is what these men suffered from; violence.
Like Ron Paul said, “live by the sword, die by the sword.”
- batmans-dead-parents likes this
- armed-sweetheart answered: From a law enforcement point of view, you have to really be in their shoes in order to understand for some cases.
- ancap-curt reblogged this from whoisjohngalt25
- retrodancefreakkk likes this
- jaidling likes this
- sdgrave reblogged this from priceofliberty
- acidicfizz likes this
- amydentata likes this
- karonhiake likes this
- blackulajonez likes this
- featheredsentinel likes this
- blackrosewithering reblogged this from priceofliberty and added:
- priceofliberty likes this
- garrisongold likes this
- noirchrome likes this
- i-l-lusive likes this
- thewaterwillcome likes this
- ociko-h reblogged this from sugashane
- obiwanjacobi reblogged this from sugashane
- thisismyusername93 likes this
- ociko-h likes this
- freexcitizen reblogged this from sugashane
- sixteenthree likes this
- iamawakewhiletheystillsleep likes this
- ancap-curt likes this
- whoisjohngalt25 reblogged this from meownarchy
- whoisjohngalt25 likes this
- littlecups likes this
- blacknekomata likes this
- writerwhocouldntwrite likes this
- ratfarm answered: I feel the same way about Chris Kyle as I do about that guy from “Jackass” who drunk drove into a tree.
- anunreliablesource likes this
- yourlittlearabmexican reblogged this from sugashane
- yourlittlearabmexican likes this
- empathicsociety likes this
- isthereworldwar likes this
- andryushacx likes this
- deadeyedix likes this
- collegethenlife likes this
- fearandl0athing likes this
- meownarchy reblogged this from sugashane and added:
- meownarchy likes this
- petitpowerhouse answered: Thank you for posting this. All to often murder is concealed by titles promoted by politics. Murder is always wrong regardless of excuses.
- petitpowerhouse reblogged this from sugashane
- anarchei likes this
- tiggernits answered: The entire war is a tragic mess but don’t put it upon Chris Kyle’s shoulders. Each side has done terrible things, I forgive him. RIP
- lordchuckle likes this
- visforvoluntary reblogged this from sugashane
- visforvoluntary likes this