The more you think about it, the scarier this quote from Obama gets.
- Indefinite detention
- Suspension of Habeas Corpus
- Warrantless DNA seizure by cops
- Warrentless search and monitoring by FBI and DHS
- NSA collecting phone records on every single person
- AUMF granted by the PATRIOT Act
- Secret Presidential Kill Lists
- Assassination of US Citizens by Drones
- Government Whistle-blowers are prosecuted for treason
- IRS targeting citizens for political beliefs
- DOJ secretly spying on journalists
- Government funding enemy “terror” groups with our tax dollars
- Militarization of local police force
- TSA, ICE and DHS conducting illegal search and seizures
- Federal and state governments trying to control and even seize guns
- Federal and local governments limiting free speech
And that’s just what’s been exposed.
I am of the opinion that 100 years from now, if we are still free to study history, we will look back at Obama’s two terms and this quote will be the most profound, most studied quote and most ironic quote of his presidency.
With all the things that were going on at the time, most of it being reported in the news and talked about on the internet, for Obama to go up and make such a statement in public is very disturbing. His administration would later admit that most of these scandals where real yet they’ve also claimed to have no knowledge of them until the media exposed it.
To attribute Obama’s words and timing to simple coincidence would be near impossible at this point, given what we know.
The watertown event is a failure of the FBI, TSA, DHS and the rest of the ABCs yet we’re going get more pleas of funding for them.
Why Ban Guns And Why Now?
Gun bans are ridiculous because they don’t even try to ban the right guns.
Almost all gun-related crime is done using handguns.
Only 3.7% of gun-related crime is carried out using a rifle (Semi and Fully automatic riles like AR15s and M4s included.) That’s 323 known offenses committed using a rifle out of the 8,583 gun-related crimes in America in 2011, according to the FBI.
Just looking at statistics, we see that gun ownership has increased for the last couple of decades. We also see that gun-related crimes have decreased. We can get further down into the details and see that gun-free zones is where all mass murders take place and gun-control cities have worse violent crime than gun-lax cities.
But the fact remains that according to the FBI, if we’re going to ban guns, we shouldn’t ban rifles — semi automatic or even fully automatic — the guns we should logically be going after are handguns and small, concealable weapons. I don’t advocate this but if politicians really wanted to pretend they where here for our safety, they’d start here. But they won’t.
We are living in turbulent yet remarkable times. Just look at all the protests, riots and revolutions around the world. Full on over-throws of government are in fashion. People are ousting oppressive regimes using none other than “assault” rifles. And they use those rifles to capture their governments tanks and rockets and larger weapons so that they can succeed.
Have we ever seen such a worldwide political unrest ever before? We are in the middle of historic times and yet, here in America, our government is building a totalitarian police state. The push for gun bans in America stem from the current affairs of the rest of the planet. Our government sees the writing on the wall and they want to act before the people have a chance to react.
Politicians want to ban “assault” rifles for one reason; They don’t fear for the safety of the public, they fear for the safety of themselves and their position of power.
Politicians fear that they will be tossed to the side using the guns that they banned in 1986 and the weaker, semi-automatic, versions that they are trying to ban now.
How can the gov’t roll out SS/KGB style full warrant-less surveillance? Gitmo style, NDAA backed, indefinite detention? How can gov’t slowly start to tax 50%, 60%, 75% of ALL (not just the top 1%, the top 2%, top 5% but 100%) of our income?
Who’s easier to control, unarmed citizens who depend on the state from cradle to grave or smart, independent citizens who are armed and vigilant?
So the next time you hear a politician say “we need to ban assault rifles” ask them three questions:
1. Didn’t we already ban “assault rifles” in 1986?
2. Aren’t almost all crimes conducted with handguns and not rifles and certainly not “assault rifles”?
3. If gun-related crime rates are decreasing, why is gun-propaganda increasing?
So, why ban guns and why now?
In short; to preserve the totalitarian state which our government has worked so hard to build over the last 100 or so years. They can’t let all of their hard work go to waste, not now, when they are oh so close to finally achieving absolute power.
“An armed man is a citizen. An unarmed man is a subject.”
Go Ahead, Take Away Your Own Guns
Our government is capable of some heinous and unthinkable acts. We drone women and children for the slight chance of killing a single al Qaeda member, we drop white phosphorus on entire villages, we spy on our own citizens, we indefinitely detain our own citizens and we assassinate our own citizens.
If you want to know what evils the US government is really capable of and what they would really like to subject their own citizen’s to, ban guns.
Give the US government the chance to become the Ottoman empire. Allow them to become the USSR. Give them what they have always wanted, a Mao-like dictatorship, where all the firepower lies in the hands of the government.
Give them a government where people can no longer speak freely or act courageously. A government where there are more tanks on the streets than cars. A government where nothing is hidden from government but all of government is hidden from you.
We are almost there, Homeland Security has military style forces walking the streets, local police now have tanks and machine guns and army fatigues. The NSA listens and saves everything you say, read and type. The FBI and CIA know where you are at all times. The TSA molests you and steals from you. Even your cell phones, cars and now your televisions are spying on you. Not even the street lights, invented to illuminate the way and keep you safe at night, are on our side. Our prisons are for-profit, privatized slave houses, our laws frivolous and unbearable, for good reason, we have to fill up those slave house prisons. Drones patrol our skies, computers record our every move. There’s just one thing left to give up, your right to defend yourself and your means to defeat a tyrannical government; your guns.
Government would never be capable of taking away our guns, not on their own. They need to persuade the public into thinking it’s the right thing to do. They need us to convince ourselves that we’re better off without them, that their value has diminished in these times. I’ve heard anti-gun advocates throw two arguments one way, one if the naive theory that our government is safe now, unlike in 1776, and that we no longer need guns to abolish tyranny. As comical as that is, the other argument that’s been passed this way is equally as hilarious. Others argue that our government and the military and the para-military (The CIA/FBI) is so strong and their weapons are so advanced (drones, tanks, nukes) that guns wouldn’t help us defeat them in any case and we should just give them up so we can be safer.
As silly as all this sounds, this is the reality of this day and age. People are so brainwashed and so shielded from the truth that they will just about use any flawed logic to convince themselves that they aren’t being lied to. It’s like the entire country suffers from Stockholm syndrome, even those that have seen glimpses of the truth refuse to accept them.
The tide is turning and the final chapter in the fight over total US military control is upon us. The Military Industrial Complex that we’ve been warned about is knocking on our door and asking for our guns. My fear isn’t that we will lose our guns, my fear is that we will give them up.
How to Make People Love the Federal Reserve, written by the FBI
- The Fed: People know who we are now. And they HATE us! We got to change this.
- FBI: Don't worry, we got this.
- The Fed: What can you possibly do for us!
- FBI: We will get some idiot to turn into a terrorist and blow you up.
- The Fed: Blow us up? HOLD ON A MINUTE!
- FBI: Not with a real bomb, it will all be fake.
- The Fed: How do you know it will be fake?
- FBI: Because, dude, we will build the fake bomb and give it to him. And we'll even have under-covers pretending they are helping him all along.
- The Fed: And how does this help us?
- FBI: People will feel scared and victimized for you. They will hate the people that hate you and they will love you for being an almost-fake-victim! it will make the End The Fed crowd look radical and crazy. No one wants to associate with radicals so they will take your side by default.
- The Fed: Sounds great but what do you get out of it?
- FBI: Are you kidding? People will think we are heroes which means MOAR FUNDING!!! Americans, most of whom have no idea how evil you are, will fear Anti-Fed activists and they will beg to increase surveillance of those innocent people. They will beg their congress reps to give us more money that we don't have. We'll ultimately have to barrow money from you to fight the terrorists that don't exist. See, we're double-helping you, dude.
- The Fed: Okay, we're in.
So sombody tried to blow up the Fed in New York.
Or somebody tried to entrap somebody in a plot to blow up the fed.
Ah yes. Supplied by the FBI. Just read that.
SO fucking typical, man. The illusion of safety!
So, the FBI finds a weak minded fool, asks them if they want to blow up something, gives them the plans, the layout and the means to do so, plants under-covers posing as conspirators who encourage and help with the plot, doesn’t interfere at any point, and then when the guy actually goes through with TERRORIST!
And then they take full fucking credit for stopping him! WE BEAT THE TERRORISTS!!!
This is ridiculous. This is like going to an AA meeting, finding the weakest link, buying him shots at the local watering hole and then taking him to the hospital only to proclaim to the local news that you saved this man’s life.