Brian O’Conner was the Luke Skywalker of our generation. peace out, Mr. Walker.
Gun ‘Control’? Control is a myth. What we really need is gun safety and that doesn’t come through legislation. If you truly want gun safety, teach your kids how to properly handle and respect a gun at a young age. Go to the range, practice and, most importantly, always respect the power of the gun.
If you don’t care for actual gun safety, bypass Congress like a dictator, create a bunch of laws to suppress lawful ownership of guns all while working with the DOJ, CIA and groups that you yourself deem as “terrorists” in illegally trafficking “military style” guns all around the world.
If you’ve done the former, you are an upstanding citizen and a responsible member of society. Do the latter and you are the President of the United States of America.— Sha
Dear fear spurned gun-buyers.
Obama is not going to “Take your guns.”
The world is not going to end.
The zombies won’t come for at least another 5 years.
Please stop buying up all these guns and ammo at such a rapid rate.
Someone who is tired of being told by his distributors that everything for his AR15 is on back-order. :)
Guise guise, I know you’ll hate on this, but… Obama can’t take all our guns, declare martial law, take our food, and turn America into a wasteland. Js.
GOD THIS TEN THOUSAND TIMES THIS.
The “HE’LL TAKE MAH GURNS” people are the reason all the 8mm surplus is gone and German Mausers are like $600.
STOP CRUSHING MY DREAMS.
GOD. FUCKING. DAMMIT.
For people who don’t think Obama might (I’m not saying he WILL, but there are strong implications) try to take them away, please explain the following:
1. Backing the Trayvon Martin case b cherry-picking it out of the hundreds of murders that happen. Why would someone pick this case and attack the “Stand your ground” and “castle doctrine” laws?
2. Fast & Furious - The Obama Administration and Eric Holder intentionally selling guns and then trying to let it come around so they can blame those same guns for violence. Why would someone perpetrate this false flag event?
3. Picking Eric Holder at the AG. Or for any office in Obama’s administration. Go youtube videos of Eric Holder on gun control. The guy literally says that they need to brainwash Americans about guns and convince them that they are bad so they can take them away.
4. Explain why the Department of Homeland security just bought 400 million rounds of hollow point ammo. Why would the Department responsible for affairs WITHIN our boarder need more ammo then there are American citizens?
5. Explain the 2,000 plus armored vehicles that the Department of Homeland Security just ordered. 2,000 tanks. Labels as Police/Rescue. 2,000 of them. Who are they rescuing? Who are they policing? This goes hand in hand with the ammo they just bought. What’s the purpose? Are there that many illegal immigrants at our boarders? (Actually, stats show that some ethnicities are LEAVING this country.)
6. Why did they just approve and order 30,000 unmanned drones to patrol and fly over THE USA! Who are they monitoring? How long until they are armed? What’s the reason for this?
7. Why is the NSA building the world’s largest spy hub in Utah for the sole purpose of monitoring USA CITIZENS? Don’t they have other people to watch? What are they afraid of? Revolution? Porn? Google+ Hangouts?
8. Now piece this all together with the renewal of the PATRIOT Act, the NDAA, CISPA and the revision of the National Defense Resources Preparedness. Why are they declaring the USA a war zone (NDAA)? Why are they giving themselves the ability to indefinitely detain and/or assassinate US citizens without due process (NDAA)? WHy are they trying to access all of our private online data (CISPA)? Why do they keep Gitmo going? Why does the POTUS want the ability to control ALL US resources, including your home and your cars, during peace time (Obama’s admin changed it from war time)?
So, to recap. I’m not saying that Obama will or is trying to take away our guns. I’m just saying that there’s a lot of scary evidence out there. There’s an entire trail of actions that point in one single direction, and while I HOPE that we don’t get to that final destination, I still recognize what road we’re on and where the last stop is. I’d rather be cautious and prepared then get blindsided and be played for a fool.
That’s what the founding fathers wanted for us. That’s why our 1st Amendment is the freedom from gov’t suppressing out free speech and the very next amendment is our right to bear arms in order to protect our 1st Amendment and act as the 4th and most important check and balance in our great republic. You see, this is a a government of the people by the people and for the people and when government intervenes to the point that our basic rights, laid out in the Constitution, are trampled by the very people we elected to serve us, we need to take a stand and practice our right to replace that government with one that will do us right and will obey the limitations of government expressed by our founding fathers in the Constitution.
So ask again why we buy guns and stay prepared. It’s not because we want to or because we’re forced to or turn to armaments by outside influences. No. We stay armed because we have to, it’s our duty to ensure that the republic endures all tyranny, especially that which comes from within.