1. The “War on Terror” or the simple act of creating a fear driven society around the idea of “terrorism”.
2. Guantanamo and many, many other secret prisons all around the world.
3. Drone warfare.
4. NSA, TSA, Drones, FBI and CIA warrant-less wire taps.
5. False Flag attacks: FBI and DHS setting up OWS and Anti-Fed “terrorists”
6. NDAA, PATRIOT Act, AUMF, etc.
7. The vilification of the 1%ers, Libertarians, Muslims, Business Owners and many others.
8. Amber Lyon: Government paid off the media
9. Obama’s war on whistleblowers like Bradly Manning, Thomas Drake, Julian Assange and many, many more.
10. Suspension of Due Process. Also anything related to United States AG, Eric Holder.
11. Obama’s call for an Assault Weapons Ban
It’s really hard to argue the fact that were not just standing at the door of fascism, but we are sitting inside her house, eating her tainted pie.
You know what is really interesting? Naomi Wolf’s book covered all but the eleventh step. Though I really liked her book The End of America, I was shocked that she never brought up the subject of disarmament. She is progressive, so there are obvious reasons why she wouldn’t talk about this—and she had touched on the subject briefly in her book, but this list is identical to hers. I liked her book, but she worked on the Gore campaign, and that made me kind of suspicious. Controlled opposition, perhaps…?