Thefreelioness (via 556operateitfagget)
If voting is patriotic I don’t want to do it.
If people died in wars so that I can vote, they were idiots
If you vote, you are complicit in the consequences and have no right to complain
One who votes only exchanges masters
Voting is tyrannical. You are making decisions for me.
There exists no means to involuntarily become a debt slave save government.
Finally, I offer the coup de grâce:
If, in an anarchistic world, private organisations that we understand to be corporations would rule the working class with eternal servitude,
Executive Orders That Should Scare You
(Fun Fact: There have been over 900 Executive orders put forth from Obama alone.)
- Executive Order 10990 allows the Government to take over all modes of transportation and control of highways and seaports.
- Executive Order 10995 allows the government to seize and control the communication media.
- Executive Order 10997 allows the government to take over all electrical power, gas, petroleum, fuels, and minerals.
- Executive Order 11000 allows the government to mobilize civilians into work brigades under government supervision.
- Executive Order 11001 allows the government to take over all health education and welfare functions.
- Executive Order 11002 designates the Postmaster General to operate a national registration of all persons.
- Executive Order 11003 allows the government to take over all airports and aircraft, including commercial aircraft.
- Executive Order 11004 allows the Housing and Finance Authority to relocate and establish new locations for populations.
- Executive Order 11005 allows the government to take over railroads, inland waterways, and public storage facilities.
- Executive Order 11049 assigns emergency preparedness function to federal departments and agencies, consolidating 21 operative Executive Orders issues over a fifteen-year period.
- Executive Order 11051 specifies the responsibility of the Office of Emergency Planning and gives authorization to put all Executive Orders into effect in times of increased international tensions and economic or financial crisis.
- Executive Order 11310 grants authority to the Department of Justice to enforce the plans set out in Executive Orders, to institute Industrial support, to establish judicial and legislative liaison, to control all aliens, to operate penal and correctional institutions, and to advise and assist the President.
- Executive Order 11921 allows the Federal Emergency Preparedness Agency to develop plans to establish control over the mechanisms of production and distribution of energy sources, wages, salaries, credit, and the flow of money in U.S. financial institutions in any undefined national emergency. It also provides that when the president declares a state of emergency, Congress cannot review the action for six months.